Introducing “Deerfield Pay,” one of our most popular value adds,” it’s the solution to the problem of keeping up with your insurance premium payment obligations as they come due, arranging for, & making payments.
“Deerfield Pay” reduces the worry, confusion, & hassle of this very unpleasant experience, by simply removing the burden from you & transferring it to us.
- This is the way it works:
- First, we keep up with or monitor all of the premium payment obligations in your Deerfield managed insurance portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Second, when a premium payment becomes due we send a premium due notice to you via email at least 7 days before the payment is due, giving you plenty of time to decide if you want the payment made or not, or want to pay in a different way – say a new bank account, credit card, etc.
- Third, if we haven’t heard from you by the payment due date, we make the payment on your behalf with your credit card, debit card, or bank account information we keep in your secure file.
- Fourth, we send a confirmation email to you that very day letting you know it’s been taken care of so you can rest easy.
Our clients love “Deerfield Pay” because it essentially removes the worry, burden, & confusion of keeping up with, & making sure that your insurance is paid, but adds to your peace of mind, just knowing that your insurance won’t cancel because you missed a premium payment. And that means you stay organized, focused, in control, & on top of your insurance, empowering you to choose to spend your time on more important things.
And best of all their are no contracts to sign or lengthy applications to complete to get started. You just say the word & you’re signed up & ready to go. Don’t let your insurance payments fall through the cracks, call us, & we’ll be happy to have a conversation about how “Deerfield Pay” may be an option for you.